- March 23, 2018- All Animal Entries Due to UCCE Office
- April 5-7, 2018– 4-H Fair
- Rabbit & Cavy Show - Thursday, April 5th, 2018
- Dog Show - Thursday, April 5th, 2018
- Shooting Sports Rifle/Pistol Match - Date to be announced
- Kings County Fairgrounds
- 4-H Fair gives 4-H members the opportunity to exhibit the projects that they have worked on over the past year. It is also a chance for members to see other 4-H projects and hang out with friends. 4-H Fair charges no entry fees, so come on down and practice your skills. We would also like to thank ALL of our sponsors that support this event!
- You can open the file below or stop by the UCCE Office for a copy of the current fair book.
ONLINE LIVESTOCK ENTRY (must be submitted by March 23)
**All Indoor Events require a Paper Entry Form, except for the Place Settings category. Place Settings is being offered as an on-line registration so that we may accommodate enough space. For all other indoor entry forms, Please pick up your entry form early and have it completed and ready to turn in the day of the event. Check with your Club Leader, Project Leader, or come down to the 4-H Office to get your entry form.
PAPER ENTRY FORMS
**If you are unable to complete the on-line
Release of Livestock Exhibits
The scheduled release time for livestock exhibits will be after the awards ceremony on Saturday, April 7th. Any exhibitor that takes their animal out of the fairgrounds before the release time will be fined $25.00 per animal in violation of this policy. The fine will be due and payable immediately upon exiting the fairgrounds.
Pen/Stall Clean Out
Due to the rising cost of removal of soiled bedding materials from the 4-H Fair, only shavings (no straw) are to be used under any animals being shown during the 4-H Fair. Any member electing to use any other type of bedding material must completely remove all bedding from the fairgrounds prior to leaving the 4-H Fair or be subject to monetary penalties. Only shavings will be allowed to be dumped in the disposal area. There will be a $10 per head fee charged for any pens not cleaned by the end of the fair on April 7th.