- March 24, 2017- All Animal Entries Due to UCCE Office
- April 6-8, 2017– 4-H Fair
- Rabbit & Cavy Show - Thursday, April 6th, 2017
- Dog Show - Thursday, April 6th, 2017
- Shooting Sports Rifle/Pistol Match - Date to be announced
- Kings County Fairgrounds
- 4-H Fair gives 4-H members the opportunity to exhibit the projects that they have worked on over the past year. It is also a chance for members to see other 4-H projects and hang out with friends.
- You can open the file below or stop by the UCCE Office for a copy of the current fair book.
ONLINE LIVESTOCK ENTRY (must be submitted by March 24)
PAPER ENTRY FORMS
Fair Entry Forms: Livestock
Fair Entry Forms: Indoor
Release of Livestock Exhibits
The scheduled release time for livestock exhibits will be after the awards ceremony on Saturday, April 8th. Any exhibitor that takes their animal out of the fairgrounds before the release time will be fined $25.00 per animal in violation of this policy. The fine will be due and payable immediately upon exiting the fairgrounds.
Pen/Stall Clean Out
Due to the rising cost of removal of soiled bedding materials from the 4-H Fair, only shavings (no straw) are to be used under any animals being shown during the 4-H Fair. Any member electing to use any other type of bedding material must completely remove all bedding from the fairgrounds prior to leaving the 4-H Fair or be subject to monetary penalties. Only shavings will be allowed to be dumped in the disposal area. There will be a $10 per head fee charged for any pens not cleaned by the end of the fair on April 8th.