- LCORT: January 27-29, 2017
Wonder Valley Ranch, Sanger
- Registration Deadline: December 2, 2016 - It is suggested that you complete and turn in your paperwork as soon as possible due to the limited capacity at Wonder Valley. Registration Form, Medical Treatment Form and payment of $150.00* due to UCCE Office. *see below for Scholarship requirement.
Event Application and Links:
Click here for LCORT information on the State website
- Held at Wonder Valley Ranch in Sanger, CA, LCORT (Leadership Conference of Regional Teens) engages 4-Hers in learning opportunities and workshops to increase their leadership, citizenship, and public speaking abilities. LCORT also includes fun recreational and social activities that allow 4-H members to network with those outside their region.
- $150 registration fee includes 2 nights lodging, 4 meals (starting Saturday morning), snacks, and all registration materials and an LCORT T-Shirt.
LCORT 2017 - May the Leadership be with You!
- Youth Delegates: Enrolled 4-H member ages 12-14 as of 12/31/16. LCORT Delegate FAQ.
- Peer Mentors: Delegates at least 14 years old by 12/31/16 and have attended LCORT at least once before. They will participate as regular delegates, but will assist first time delegates to familiarize themselves with LCORT and get the most out of their experience. LCORT Delegate FAQ.
- Leadership Team Members: See LCORT Leadership Team FAQ for more information.
- Chaperones: 1 adult needed for each 8 delegates of each sex. See LCORT Chaperone FAQ for more information.