4-H Community Club Leaders
2020-2021 Beginning of Year Documents
- Club Organization Report
- 4-H Club Program Planning Guide - at the beginning of the year put check marks in the left hand column for the items that the club intends to to this program year; at the end of the year put check marks in the right hand column for the items that the club actually did throughout the year; get signatures at the end of the year and turn into the County Office.
- 4-H Outreach Methods Documentation
- Annual 4-H Club Planner
- 4-H Club Meeting Planner
- Club Budget - create a budget and have it approved by a vote at one of the first club meetings of the year; obtain signatures after approval and turn into the County Office for staff approval; at the end of the year fill out the Actual column and include in Treasurers Book.
- Fundraising Approval request form - submit to the County Office for approval at least 30 days prior to start of fundraiser.
- 4hOnline VEC 1 Certification & Agreement form - required for an Adult Volunteer to receive Club level access in the 4hOnline system.
Resources for CCL
Critical Points in the year
4-H Forms & Resources on Kings County Site
Here are some popular links to the State 4-H Policy Manual regarding financial matters. Check the manual for additional guidelines.
2019-2020 Program Year Documents
Beginning the 4-H Year 2019-2020
Volunteer Leader Enrollment
Primary Member Information
Form 8.9 Club Check Request
Form 8.7 Fundraising Approval
Request to Take a Project from Another Club
Livestock Housing for 4-H Leaders Memorandum of Understanding
Ending the 4-H Year 2019-2020
Year End Club Checklist-Kings
Annual Inventory Report 6.2
Annual Financial Report 6.3
Peer Review Report 8.5
Peer Review Checklist 8.6
Outreach Methods Documentation
Club Planning Guide (for club seals)
Star & Stripe order form
Treasure Year End Duties
Treasurer Year End Checklist
Secretary Year End Duties
Reporter Year End Summary
Historian Book Guidelines
Secretary End of Year Evaluation Form
Reporter End of Year Evaluation Form
4-H Historian Book Evaluation Form