UCCE Kings County
680 Campus Drive
Hanford, CA 93230
Phone: (559) 852-2730
Fax: (559) 582-5166
How to Find Us - Map
Adult Nutrition Education
What Is Adult Nutrition Education?
CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California Nutrition Education Program provides evidence-based nutrition education to low-income individuals and families in collaboration with local partners. Our goal is to help consumers with information on food and nutrition, food safety, and resource management. No-cost classes are available to low-income adults residing in Kings County.
- Direct delivery of Nutrition Education curriculum
- In-class presentations with food tasting
- Bilingual teaching materials (per request)
- Family newsletters and nutrition classes
- Workshops for Resource Centers
We're in the News!