Registration Deadline is April 20th!
April 26 - 29, 2023
Important Date(s): (Subject to change)
- 4-H Fair - April 26 - 29, 2023
- INDOOR DROP OFF Thursday time to be 5-7
- DAIRY SHOW April 26th
- SMALL ANIMAL SHOW 26th
- ALL OTHER LIVESTOCK HAUL IN AND SHOW April 29th
- There are NO registration fees or cost to participate at our 4-H Fair
- Thank you to our sponsors and volunteers that make this event happen!
- 4-H Fair gives 4-H members the opportunity to exhibit the projects that they have worked on over the past year. It is also a chance for members to see other 4-H projects and hang out with friends. 4-H Fair charges no entry fees, so come on down and practice your skills. We would also like to thank ALL of our sponsors that support this event!
2023 Fair Book 2
(Subject to Change)
**All Indoor Events require a Paper Entry Form.
Release of Livestock Exhibits
The scheduled release time for livestock exhibits will be after the awards ceremony on Saturday. Any exhibitor that takes their animal out of the fairgrounds before the release time will be fined $25.00 per animal in violation of this policy. The fine will be due and payable immediately upon exiting the fairgrounds.
Pen/Stall Clean Out
Due to the rising cost of removal of soiled bedding materials from the 4-H Fair, only shavings (no straw) are to be used under any animals being shown during the 4-H Fair. Any member electing to use any other type of bedding material must completely remove all bedding from the fairgrounds prior to leaving the 4-H Fair or be subject to monetary penalties. Only shavings will be allowed to be dumped in the disposal area. There will be a $10 per head fee charged for any pens not cleaned by the end of the fair