UCCE Kings County
680 Campus Drive
Hanford, CA 93230
Phone: (559) 852-2730
Fax: (559) 582-5166
How to Find Us - Map
New Youth Members
Primary Members (also called Cloverbuds or Mini-members) – Must be 5 years old by December 31 of the program year. Primary members cannot enroll in large animal projects. Youth enrolling or turning nine after December 31 must participate as a Primary Member until the end of the program year (June 30).
4-H Members – Must be 9 years old by December 31 of the program year and may continue in the program until the end of the calendar year (December 31) in which they become 19 years of age.
Steps to Enroll a New 4-H Youth Member:
Step 1: Choose a Club and at least one (1) project to enroll.
Contact the 4-H Club Leader and inquire about the Club meetings and projects that are offered.
Step 2: Create a profile in the 4-H Online enrollment system.
*Please use the Chrome or Firefox browser to log in.
- All family members are grouped together in one family profile. If your family already has a family profile, Do NOT create a new profile!
- If you are under 18, please have a parent or guardian login to submit your medical release forms through the system.
- Please use an email address that you will check regularly. This email will be used to confirm your enrollment and send communications to you.
For assistance you can consult:
- 4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide document
- Creating a New Family Account in 2.0 video
- Family Login & Adding a New Family Member video
Step 3: Submit enrollment fees.
2022-2023 California 4-H Enrollment Fee is $62 for youth members.
Kings County 4-H youth members will pay $40 by cash or check payable to the 4-H Club
Step 4: Get activated.
Once the county 4-H office reviews the club's enrollments that have been paid, they will activate your enrollment and you will receive an email from the 4-H Online system that confirms your enrollment status as Active.
Once your membership is active, you can start participating in 4-H events and activities!