UCCE Kings County
680 Campus Drive
Hanford, CA 93230
Phone: (559) 852-2730
Fax: (559) 582-5166
How to Find Us - Map
Returning Youth Members
Step #1: Contact 4-H Community Club Leader.
Contact your 4-H Community Club leader to find out about the Club meeting and projects that will be offered during the current 4-H year.
Step #2: Complete the online 4-H enrollment application.
If you were a 4-H youth member at any time during the past 5 years and are age 5 - 19, your parent or guardian can renew your membership in the new ZSuite enrollment system.
Please Note: It is very important, if you are a Returning Family, to not create a new Account. You will just need to reset your password. It is important to use the email that was association with your 4-H Online account when requesting the updated password.
- Go to https://4h.zsuite.org
- Reset your password: Click "Forgot Password" and enter your email address.
- After resetting your password from the email link, login to ZSuite. You will have to update your password to a secure password.
- Select “Household” Profile to enroll
- Click "Enroll Member/Volunteer Now"
- Complete all enrollment sections
- After all enrollment sections are complete, Click "Submit"
Training materials and videos can be found on the CA 4-H Resource Center Enrollment page. There are videos for New and Returning Families.
Step #3: Enrollment Fees.
California 4-H Enrollment Fees are $67 for youth members and $28 for adult volunteers.
Kings County 4-H youth member and adult volunteer enrollment fees are being paid for by the Kings County 4-H Sponsoring Committee.
Step #4 Enrollment approval.
Enrollment can be approved after the county 4-H office confirms:
Receipt of enrollment fees
Submission of all enrollment forms
Completion of enrollment requirements
Please allow several business days for approval.